NFT Moon Metaverse is the futuristic Create2Earn multi blockchain metaverse

Purchase of an NTM token

Gas Limit: 200000



Enter the amount in usd. Minimum purchase amount 1 usd

When buying a token, you get 10% of the token immediately to your wallet. You take the remaining 90% of the token through the smart contract of vesting:

Tokens can be claim every day . Vesting lasts until June 30, 2023.

How to withdraw a token from vesting:

Switch to smart contract , click the “Contract” button, then “WriteContract”, click on the red circle “Connect to Web3” and connect using the wallet for which the token was purchased. Next, go down to the bottom in the punk 8 “withdrawAllAvailable” and click the “Write” button.Confirm the transaction. The token will be transferred to your wallet.

Play Video

Smartcontract of the NTM token:   

Smartcontract of the crowdsale:   

More ways to buy a token:

✅1 way: Direct purchase via smart contract.

How to do it:
You transfer BNB to the smart contract address 0x179a05778CE948Ca512684cE4A49e8999272C526 and smart contract sends the NTM token to the wallet from which the payment was made.

✅2 way: If you don’t have BNB and you don’t want to waste time and learn how to buy a token.
Transfer any cryptocurrency ETH, MATIC, USDT, etc. to our wallet 0x2e5cdf1705dC0Ef8562b42F38678A8F175c43517 , write about the transfer to and we will send you the token manually.


Scroll to Top